Looking for quality and quantity?
Give your house an affordable makeover
When you’re buying new furniture and products for your home, have you ever thought about visiting a reuse organisation?
Buying reusable furniture and kitchen appliances is great value, good for the environment and you might just find a hidden treasure.
The Surrey Reuse Network offers a wide range of good quality items at affordable prices. Made up of a group of six charities, the network aims to find new homes for donated furniture and kitchen appliances, as well as offering training and employment opportunities and helping local families in need.
Why buy from a local reuse showroom?
You’ll find everything you need to make a house a home:
• Fantastic savings – whether you buy a modern piece of flat pack furniture or a 100-year-old solid wood piece, you’ll be getting a bargain.
• Excellent choice – new items come into the showrooms all the time so there is always a wide range to choose from.
• Great quality – whether modern or old the items for sale are checked for quality and safety.
• Hidden treasures - one off pieces regularly feature and can add a unique sense of style to your home.
• Good cause – buying from the network enables the community support it provides, helping families in need and enabling people to get back into work.
PULL OUT COPY: Did you know there’s an estimated 3,000 tonnes of reusable furniture and white goods that end up in Surrey landfill?
Why donate my unwanted furniture?
Find a new home for those items you no longer want or need:
• It’s easy – a simple phone call is all it takes to donate. A member of our friendly team will arrange for collection or you can drop it off if easier
• Convenient – you will be given a 2 hour collection slot to fit in with when you’ll be at home.
• Help on hand – staff from the reuse charities will help take the items out of your home, particularly helpful if you’re elderly or disabled.
• Low cost – it will almost always be cheaper to have the items collected and taken away by a reuse charity than any other alternative.
• Community benefit – your donation will help raise funds for the community work the charities carry out, helping families in need and enabling people to get back into work.
• Green savings – buying reusable items saves them from going to landfill, which is both financially and environmentally costly.
PULL OUT COPY: Did you know?
You could pick up antique style armchairs for £60, a 4-piece table and chairs for £70, a sideboard for £30 and a tall lamp for just £5.
To find your nearest reuse showroom call 0800 082 0180 or visit www.surreyreusenetwork.org.uk.